Jobs & Training
The California Employment Development Department (EDD) offers a wide variety of services to millions of Californians under the Employment Service, Unemployment Insurance (UI), State Disability Insurance (SDI), Workforce Investment, and Labor Market Information programs. As California’s largest tax collection agency, the EDD also handles the collection, accounting, and auditing of payroll taxes and maintains employment records for nearly 17 million California workers.
The EDD mobile-friendly site:
• Provides unemployment benefits to eligible California workers through the UI program.
• Provides disability and paid family leave benefits to eligible California workers through the SDI program.
• Offers many ways for employers to file and pay taxes, including online through eServices for business.
• Connects job seekers and employers to the online workforce services resource CalJOBSSM.
• Contains labor market information on employment, unemployment, and other labor market statistics.
• Features an office locator for all EDD offices.
• And much more!